Learn how to develop compelling content for your site that will help turn visitors into leads and customers using Search Engine Optimization.
The word “blog” is one of the most popularly searched terms on the net because more and more people are trying to figure out what blogging is all about. A blog is a web log, sort of like a public diary written for others to read. It is different from a page because it is organized by date, categorized, and allows readers to comment. You can write a blog for personal pleasure to express yourself, to educate others and and disseminate information, announce news and event or build your business.
There are completely different dynamics when it comes to e-mail communication and blogging. Nothing facilitates conversation, communication and community the way that blogging does. It gives you feedback about what your readers are thinking and how they experience your site.
There’s no confusion for your market about blogging being spam the way e-mails can be looked at as spam. Blogs also last longer than e-mails and they work great with your email marketing bringing users to your site.
Many people blog for fun but blogging is one of the most powerful marketing tools you can use. Here are a few of the reasons why:
- Google searches blogs FIRST because it is looking for the latest news on the net
- Blogging can position you as an expert in the “field” by allowing you to show off your expertise
- Blogging lets people get to know you and people do business with people, not companies
- Blogging can provide valuable information about your readers through comments
- Blogging can build community around your business
But blogging for business must be as well thought out as a business or marketing plan. You need a blogging plan to keep your writing on target.
Here’s what you’ll learn how to do in the session:
- Create a mission statement for your blog that supports your business
- Gather and write articles that contribute to your mission
- Write “Benefit Driven” copy that motivates users to take actions
- Search Engine Optimize your content so Google picks you up quickly
- Format your content for the web for readability
- Embed “calls to action” so you can capture information about your visitors
Blogging for Business 2 Hour Session $150